Originally intended to provide information and marketing opportunities for Colorado Business owners, CBC has grown to be a power force for connecting and promoting Colorado companies, events, venues and support services.
The Colorado Business Connector was started as a resource of The Colorado Connector (TCC, Est. 2005), one of the oldest operating open business networking organizations in the Denver area. In 2010 TCC added the 303Network which hosts business happy hour networking events that regularly draw 100 – 350 attendees. Owned by Rebekah Welch, the conglomerate remains dedicated to providing support to Colorado’s business community.
Created with her business partner, Tara Jacobsen of Marketing Artfully, this site is a portal for Colorado business.
The Colorado Business Connector has a wide range of properties where B2B businesses can connect with Colorado company owners and industry titans. Here are a just a few of the larger networks that you get access to when you work with or advertise on the CBC website. As you can see, the network has well over 200,000 direct, active connections and their entire social empire has close to half a million direct and indirect connections.
The Colorado Connector Website
With over 20,000 in audience, the CC website is a powerful connection to Colorado business owners. (TCC) was originally founded as a networking group in 2005 to assist budding entrepreneurs in start-up strategy, stress management, time management, change management, leadership, marketing, and communications skills.
Additional Web Properties
- 303Network (5,000+ audience)
- Entrepromotion Magazine (4,000+ audience)
- Marketing Artfully (14,000+ visitors per month)
- Mile High Semper Fi Moms (4,000+ audience)
- Marketing and Media Monsters (1,500+ visitors per month)
- The Speaker Connector (1,300+ audience)
- The Vendor Sender (1,000+ audience)
- Colorado Women In Business (1,000 audience)
- 25+ more blogs
Colorado Connector Twitter
The Colorado Connector Twitter account is a over 15,000 strong with a huge portion of those Followers located in Colorado. The majority of the Followers have an interest in Entrepreneurship (60%), Leadership (37%), Small Business (27%), and Startups (32%).
Tara Jacobsen Twitter
The Taradactyl Twitter account is a over 18,000 strong with 4% of those followers located directly in Denver. The majority of the Followers have an interest in Entrepreneurship (61%), Leadership (50%), Technology (44%) and Small Business (22%).
Additional Twitter Accounts:
- Tweeting Homes (5,000+ followers)
- Marketing and Media Monsters (1,800+ followers)
- 303Network Twitter (1,400+ followers)
- Get Connected 365 (1,000+ followers)
- Colorado Women In Business (100+ followers)
- Flatirons Fun (100+ followers)
- 25+ more Twitter accounts
The Colorado Connector page is focused on providing valuable business information to local Colorado businesses. (1,500+ likes)
Additional Facebook Accounts:
- Rebekah Welch (1,600+ friends)
- Tara Jacobsen (4,000+ friends)
- Colorado Connector (5,000 friends, 1,200+ followers)
- Get Connected 365 (200+ likes)
- 303 Network Group (2,000+ members)
- 30+ more Facebook properties
Rebekah Welch – Rebekah’s LinkedIn account has 16,000+ connections with the majority of them located in the Colorado area.
Tara Jacobsen – Tara’s LinkedIn has 18,000+ connections, many of whom are located in the Denver, CO metro area.
Colorado Connector Pinterest – The Colorado Connector Pinterest account has 4,000-ish followers, over 7,500 likes on pins and 199 boards, many of which are Colorado focused and extremely popular.
Additional Pinterest Accounts:
- Tara Jacobsen Pinterest (1,700+ followers)
- Marketing & Media Monsters Pinterest (500+ followers)
- Rebekah Welch Pinterest (300+ followers)
While Instagram is not the perfect site to connect with their business-to-Business clients, Tara & Rebekah are enjoying the heck out of learning this new and exciting social channel.
The Colorado Connector Meetup
Over 600 Colorado area business owners and entrepreneurs who share tips and problem solving techniques, get advice on profitability and career and discuss mentoring and business models. Watch your personal business directory and revenues grow!
Comprised of over 700 Colorado business owners who are actively involved in growing and building up Colorado business services.The 303Network which hosts business happy hour networking events that regularly draw 100 – 350 attendees.
- Marketing and Media Monsters (100+ members)
- Colorado Women In Business (100+ members)
- Colorado Women In Real Estate (100+ members)
- Spark Creative Network (500+ members)
- 10+ more Meetup properties
The Connector’s local Denver business email list is unrivaled in the industry. With over 40,000 email addresses spread across a number of different platforms, they have the ability to spread their message across a broad reach of Colorado and especially the Denver Metro area. Not a junk or purchased list, these are business people who have requested to be notified of Colorado events and who interact frequently with the content sent to them.
Social Media Marketing Services – done for you social media marketing presented by the Marketing & Media Monsters.
Colorado Business Directory – a free service for local business owners, listing Colorado focused businesses and support services.
Colorado Business Resources – list of frequently used Colorado business resources.
Colorado Publications – an extensive list of all the publications available for promotions and marketing in Colorado.